This rich, unsurpassed vanilla extract comes from a single variety of orchid found only on the island of Madagascar. Made from hand-selected vanilla beans through an exclusive cold-process method to preserve the complex flavor and bouquet, it enriches homemade ice cream, custard, creme brulee and baked goods. It also boosts the flavor of dishes containing chocolate and coffee. More concentrated than extract, the pure vanilla bean paste is a sweet, slightly spicy syrup with flecks of handpicked vanilla seeds and is used when the distinctive look of seeds is desired. From Nielsen-Massey, makers of the world's finest vanilla since 1907 and the choice of chefs worldwide.Product Features
- Rich, intense vanilla flavor
- Made in the USA from Madagascar Bourbon vanilla beans
- Flecks of handpicked vanilla bean seeds in paste
- Exclusive cold-process method to preserve complex flavor and bouquet
- Kosher pareve, certified by the Chicago Rabbinical Council
This item can only be delivered within the 48 contiguous states.