Slow-simmer white chili, reduce Bearnaise sauce or rapidly boil penne pasta in the Zwilling J.A. Henckels Sol Thermolon Saucepan with Lid. The easy-release Thermolon saucepan prepares healthy entrees from apricot-chicken couscous to zesty potato stew using little or no oil or butter. A full clad, tri-ply construction of magnetic stainless-steel exterior, strong aluminum core and 18/10 stainless-steel interior equips the stainless-steel nonstick saucepan to conduct heat evenly from rim to rim for uniform cooking without hot spots.
Ecologically safe, the PTFE- and PFOA-free Zwilling Sol Thermolon saucepan is engineered of natural non-organic materials. The patented Thermolon nonstick ceramic surface is a cookware breakthrough, reducing carbon emissions by 60% during manufacturing and the innovative cooking surface does not release fumes when heated. With short heating times and heat-saving properties, the Thermolon saucepan is energy efficient whether you're reducing orange-soy sauce or reheating leftovers. Exceptionally durable and scratch- and abrasion-resistant, the stainless-steel nonstick saucepan withstands high-heat cooking or searing and is oven- and broiler-safe up to 500 F. High-performance pan's tight-fitting lid locks in flavors and moisture. Compatible with all cooktops including induction, the Zwilling Sol Thermolon saucepan features an ergonomic, riveted stainless-steel handle that stays cool to the touch. Hand washing is recommended.
The cookware that consistently receives highest ratings from CHEFS customers has been improved. CHEFS, in coordination with Zwilling J.A. Henckels, has designed an ergonomic handle for Sol Thermolon cookware that provides a more comfortable grip for easier lifting. Tempered glass lid with double-riveted handles ensures easy transport. Stainless-steel rim provides a tight-fitting seal, efficiently retaining nutrients and flavors. Zwilling, in business since 1731, delivers superior quality cookware, cutlery and tools for professional chefs and home gourmets worldwide.
Sol Thermolon Ceramic nonstick cookware is available exclusively from CHEFS.Product Features
- Eco-friendly Thermolon nonstick ceramic cooking surface is PTFE- and PFOA-free
- Patented Thermolon cooking surface reduces carbon emissions by 60% during manufacturing and does not release fumes when heated
- Scratch- and abrasion-resistant Thermolon saucepan offers lifetime durability
- Thermolon ceramic technology withstands high-heat temperatures to 500 F
- Zwilling Sol Thermolon saucepan uses little or no oil or butter and provides easy release and cleanup
- Short heating times and heat-saving properties ensure energy efficiency
- Fully clad tri-ply 3 mm construction of magnetic stainless-steel exterior, aluminum core and 18/10 stainless-steel interior heats quickly and evenly from rim to rim
- Stainless-steel nonstick saucepan heats up the entire sides for thorough cooking
- Magnetic stainless-steel exterior with elegant brushed finish
- Ergonomic stainless-steel handle double riveted for durability
- Tight-fitting glass lid with stainless-steel rim allows monitoring of cooking progress
- Solid cast loop handle with V-shaped connection base stays cool longer
- Handle offers a convenient, large hanging loop
- Flared non-drip pouring rim ensures smooth transfer of foods
- Thermolon ceramic nonstick surface does not contain toxic substances
- Use with nonmetal utensils to better protect the nonstick cookware surface
- Engineered for use with gas, ceramic, glass, electric, halogen and induction cooktops
- Oven- and broiler-safe to 500 F
- Hand washing recommended
- Lifetime warranty against manufacturer's defects; 2-year warranty for loss of nonstick properties or peeling