Enjoy fresh, homemade fruit preserves and jams in only 30 minutes. The Ball Automatic Jam and Jelly Maker makes about 4 cups (4, 8-oz. half pints) of deliciously natural jam or jelly, quickly processing delectable fruit spreads and even low calorie, reduced-sugar jam recipes right on your countertop. The compact jam cooker automatically and fully cooks and stirs recipes taking the guesswork out of when preserves are ready. SmartStir Technology ensures thorough stirring so preserves never burn.
Innovative FreshTECH engineering delivers ultimate ease and convenience. With the jam and jelly maker you simply add your favorite fruit, like strawberries, peaches or blueberries, plus pectin, sugar and butter, then press the jam or jelly button. In a half hour or less, you can start sampling old-fashioned, natural jellies and jams that store up to 3 weeks in the refrigerator. Or freeze preserves for up to a year or use a simple water bath canning process to preserve them.
Ideal for scrumptious jam and scones, PB & J sandwiches, desserts or tangy jalapeno jelly for cream cheese and cracker appetizers. Removable nonstick aluminum pot with glass lid and stirring paddle allow easy cleanup. Efficient cabinet storage. Jam cooker includes quick-start guide, exclusive Ball recipe book and preserving instructions.
In 1884, the Ball Brothers Glass Manufacturing Company in Buffalo, New York, started producing fruit and canning jars to help people preserve their garden-fresh produce. Today Ball canning products excel as the worldwide leader in home food preservation.Product Features
- Automatically cooks, stirs and completes homemade preserves in 30 minutes or less
- Makes about 4 cups (4, 8-oz. half pints) of deliciously natural jam or jelly
- Stirring paddle with SmartStir Technology ensures thorough stirring so preserves never burn
- Innovative FreshTECH engineering delivers ultimate ease and convenience
- Cooking pot nonstick interior effortlessly releases preserves every time
- Natural, homemade jams and jellies store up to 3 weeks in refrigerator
- Offers fresh eating, freezing up to 1 year or preserving with water bath canning
- LED display with 2 simple, one-touch jam or jelly settings
- Signal alert takes the guesswork out of knowing when preserves are ready
- All parts that come into contact with food are BPA-free
- Aluminum cooking pot easily lifts off the heating base
- Sleek jam cooker design accents any kitchen
- Compact for counter and easy storage in cabinet
- Includes exclusive Ball recipe book and quick-start guide
- 1,000 watts; UL listed
- Glass lid and stirring paddle are dishwasher-safe. Hand washing is recommended for the aluminum nonstick cooking pot
- 1-year limited warranty