The incredibly smooth nonstick surface on this Zwilling J.A. Henckels Sol CeraForce fry pan works so well, it is the revolutionary nonstick pan in the kitchen. This ceramic nonstick skillet is PFOA- and PTFE-free for healthier cooking and eating. Patented CeraForce technology is a breakthrough in nonstick cookware to prepare healthy entrees, without using oil or butter. With the magnetic stainless-steel exterior and strong aluminum core, these energy-efficient nonstick fry pans conduct heat evenly from base to rim for uniform cooking, without hot spots. The ideal heat-retentive pans for pan frying eggs or hash browns, sauteing vegetables and searing meat, poultry or seafood. Quick release and easy cleanup. Oven-safe to 400 F to sear, braise or deglaze. Zwilling fry pans feature ergonomic, double-riveted stainless-steel handles for comfortable grip and durability. Compatible with gas, electric, ceramic and induction cooktops. Hand washing recommended.
Zwilling cookware is produced utilizing environmentally-friendly manufacturing without toxic emissions.
In 1731, German knife maker Peter Henckels registered his Twin trademark, which helped his company flourish into one of the world's most exclusive, best-performing kitchen cutlery producers in the cooking industry. Today, the Zwilling J.A. Henckels brand incorporates the company's nearly 300 years of tradition and innovative success into the design of superior quality cookware for professional and home gourmets worldwide.Product Features
- Superior long-lasting ceramic nonstick surface is PFOA- and PTFE-free to cook healthy meals without using oil or butter
- Patented CeraForce ultra-smooth ceramic nonstick technology
- Tri-ply construction with magnetic stainless-steel exterior and aluminum core heats evenly for uniform cooking
- Durable to withstand 400 F to sear, braise and deglaze
- Ergonomic, stainless-steel double-riveted handles for comfortable grip and durability
- Quick release and easy cleanup
- Zwilling cookware is produced utilizing environmentally-friendly manufacturing without toxic emissions
- Zwilling J.A. Henckels has been the choice of gourmets and cooking enthusiasts around the world since 1731