A wonderful time-saver in the kitchen, the Anolon Advanced Hard-Anodized Nonstick 2-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan with Pour Spouts is designed with heavy-duty, hard-anodized construction. The straining saucepan heats quickly and evenly for exceptional cooking performance and features a deep-rimmed lid with convenient straining holes that align with the handy pouring spouts. Home cooks can pour sauces and soups right into serving dishes with ease, or strain farmer's market Brussels sprouts without having to reach for the colander. Durable nonstick surfaces inside and out are ideal for easy cleanup. PFOA-free premium-quality nonstick is metal utensil safe and delivers superior durability. The revolutionary rubberized stainless steel Anolon SureGrip® handle provides a confident, soft grasp and is dual riveted for extra strength, and oven safe to 400°F. And the break-resistant domed glass lid allows the cooking progress to be monitored without losing heat or moisture. Best of all, this saucepan complements many other items in all the Anolon Advanced collections.
Drain without strain, and serve with more ease, with the Anolon Advanced Hard-Anodized Nonstick 2-Quart Covered Straining Saucepan with Pour Spouts, a multi-functional kitchen tool.
- The straining saucepan features heavy-duty hard-anodized construction for even and efficient heating and includes a special shatter-resistant glass lid
- Premium-quality nonstick is long lasting and metal utensil safe with superior food release and effortless cleanup
- Holes in the saucepan lid's rim align with pan sides to seal heat and moisture in, and with convenient pour spouts to drain off cooking liquids
- The saucepan's Anolon SureGrip handle is dual riveted for extra strength and designed for a comfortable grasp; oven safe to 400 degrees Fahrenheit
- Lifetime Warranty on the 2 Qt. Straining Saucepan and all Anolon Advanced cookware guarantees superior cooking performance for endless kitchen creativity