A feast for both eyes and palate, the artisanal Ruffoni Opus Cupra 4.25-Quart Covered Round Casserole unites culinary performance with the historic tradition of Italian copper craftsmanship for the ultimate gourmet cookware. The richly-textured hand-hammered copper exterior of Opus Cupra enhances the aesthetic of any home and kitchen while providing epicurean excellence for generations to come. This heirloom-quality piece delivers impeccable performance by means of a copper-wrapped aluminum core for extraordinary heat conduction and a bonded stainless steel interior to assure durability and effortless cleanup. The casserole is perfectly crafted for preparing and delivering incomparable gastronomic experiences, such as succulent short ribs braised in Irish stout with ginger and star anise. The copper lid features a stainless steel lining and sculpted, silver-plated brass lid knobs. Mirror-finished cast stainless steel handles with stamped copper signets complete the look. Oven safe to 450°F and suitable for all cooktops except induction, this deluxe Ruffoni copper casserole is a beautiful cooking and serving piece to be treasured for a lifetime. Enrich culinary experiences of all kinds with flavorful meals created in the classically designed Ruffoni Opus Cupra 4.25-Quart Covered Round Casserole.
- Handcrafted in Italy for cooking and serving the finest recipes in sophisticated style
- Artisanal craftsmanship throughout, with an elegant hand-hammered copper exterior
- Aluminum core delivers extraordinary heat conduction, suitable for all stovetops including induction
- Copper lid with stainless steel lining features hand-sculpted silver-plated brass lid knob; bonded stainless steel pan interior
- Oven safe to 450 degrees F, dual-riveted cast stainless steel side handles feature stamped copper signets