Invest in the handcrafted beauty and durability of the Ruffoni Historia Décor 3-1/2-Quart Au Gratin Baking Dish, the ideal serving dish for preparing and presenting gourmet-quality masterpieces. From the hand-hammered copper construction down to the triple-riveted brass handles, the rich legacy of Italian cookware craftsmanship shapes every aspect of this elegant covered baking and broiling dish. Ruffoni specializes exclusively in handmade metal cookware, and the durability and conductivity of copper ensures that this large oval au gratin delivers impeccable oven performance with serving style to spare. The dish's versatility is enhanced by a traditional, hand-tinned interior, and triple-riveted brass side handles add a final luxurious touch for the table or sideboard. This baking dish from the Ruffoni Historia Décor collection provides the perfect gourmet presentation piece. The generous tapered sides provide plenty of room for elegantly-browned casseroles, au gratins, main dishes and more, and the jewel-like exterior and hand-polished brass fittings provide the crowning presentational finish. Oven safe to 450°F and suitable for all cooktops except induction, this deluxe copper baking dish makes a exquisite, timeless addition to any home cookware collection. Dazzle the discriminating eye while delighting the well-honed palate, with the sumptuous, gorgeous Ruffoni Historia Décor 3-1/2-Quart Au Gratin Baking Dish.
- Artisanal, hand-hammered copper fabrication with jewel-like exterior and finishing details for a lifetime of beautiful cooking and serving
- Traditional Italian copper craftsmanship delivers extraordinary heat conduction, with a hand-tinned pan interior
- The perfect serving dish for oven-to-table presentation, with triple-riveted polished brass handles
- Oven safe to 450 degrees Fahrenheit
- This deluxe copper baking dish is an exceptional addition to a collection of Ruffoni cookware to treasure for a lifetime