Make a stir turning out creamy, savory risotto created with the unique, efficient Anolon Nouvelle Copper Hard-Anodized Nonstick 4-Quart Risotto Pan and Beechwood Spoon Set. Whether cooking butternut squash risotto or risotto with pancetta and peas, this pan helps prepare this Italian favorite because the beechwood spoon features an opening to speed the interaction of rice and liquid throughout the risotto cooking process. The double full-cap copper and aluminum base distributes heat evenly and efficiently, and the pan is safe to use on all stovetops, including induction. The long-lasting premium-quality nonstick is metal utensil safe, easy to clean, and provides superior food release even when making a classic portobello mushroom risotto. The pan's sturdy handle and helper handle are attached with flat rivets for a smooth, seamless interior and quick cleanup even with thick risottos. The risotto pan also is oven safe to 500°F and works beautifully alongside other Anolon Nouvelle Copper cookware for a cohesive look in the kitchen.
Stir up an Italian masterpiece in artful risotto-making, with the induction-suitable Anolon Nouvelle Copper Hard-Anodized Nonstick 4-Quart Risotto Pan and Beechwood Spoon Set.
- A layer of copper in the five-layer full-cap pan base delivers superior heat distribution; induction-suitable and safe for all stovetops
- Premium-quality nonstick is long lasting and metal utensil safe with superior food release and effortless cleanup
- The beechwood spoon's opening speeds the interaction of rice and liquid while cooking risotto
- Oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit; sturdy handles are attached with flat rivets for a smooth, seamless interior
- Lifetime Warranty included, Anolon Nouvelle Copper Hard Anodized cookware is the culinary partner every home chef desires, and the ideal companion for other Anolon kitchenware