Make than an elegant stovetop statement with the Anolon Nouvelle Copper Nonstick 4-Quart Covered Casserole, featuring professional-quality construction and a sophisticated tulip profile. The durable, hard-anodized construction of this covered casserole is crafted with copper to deliver optimum heat control, and its double full cap base includes a copper core layered between aluminum and magnetic stainless steel, making it suitable for all cooktops, even induction. Oven safe to 500°F, the casserole is perfect for searing Berkshire pork for a savory stew, then finishing it in the oven before delivering it to the table. The pan's restaurant-tested premium-quality nonstick is metal utensil safe and delivers effortless food release and easy cleaning to provide cookware performance that extends beyond the stove. The generously appointed cast stainless steel handles are attached to the pan body using innovative flat-rivet technology, and the stainless steel lid locks in heat and moisture. A casserole this superior makes an ideal beginning for or addition to a full Anolon collection at home.
Comfort foods are more comforting, and culinary experimentation more delicious, with the help of the attractive and sophisticated Anolon Nouvelle Copper Nonstick 4-Quart Covered Casserole.
- Durable, hard-anodized construction crafted with copper delivers optimum heat control and performance on all stovetops, including induction
- Premium-quality nonstick is long lasting and metal utensil safe with superior food release and effortless cleanup
- Cast stainless steel handles are attached with flat-rivet technology; the stainless steel lid locks in heat and moisture
- Oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, and the skillet functions beautifully alongside other items in the Anolon Nouvelle Copper collection
- Lifetime Warranty included, Anolon Nouvelle Copper Hard Anodized cookware is the culinary partner every home chef desires, and the ideal companion for other Anolon kitchenware