Flavorful, gourmet meals are right at home in the Anolon Nouvelle Copper Hard-Anodized Nonstick 5-Quart Covered Dutch Oven. The pot's European-inspired design features a graceful flair, and the pleasing and subtly contrasting colors add luxury to any contemporary kitchen. Create a spicy lobster and shrimp cioppino in the Dutch oven, simmer a roasted vegetable stock or use it to braise a Cornish game hen in raspberry-burgundy sauce. Anolon Nouvelle Copper boasts durable, hard-anodized construction crafted with copper to deliver optimum heat control. This Dutch oven's double full cap base includes a copper core layered between aluminum and magnetic stainless steel, making it compatible with all cooktops, even induction. PFOA-free and restaurant-tested premium-quality nonstick delivers long-lasting food release and easy cleaning and is metal utensil safe. Generously appointed cast stainless steel handles are attached to the pot using innovative flat-rivet technology, and the stainless steel lid locks in heat and moisture. Oven safe to 500°F and built on a tradition of high quality and high performance, this elegant Dutch oven is an ideal complement to many other items in the Anolon collections.
Ideal for creating stews, soups and so much more, the Anolon Nouvelle Copper Hard-Anodized Nonstick 5-Quart Covered Dutch Oven adds sophistication to gourmet kitchens.
- The Dutch oven's durable, hard-anodized construction is crafted with copper to deliver optimum heat control
- Premium-quality nonstick is long lasting, makes cleaning up effortless and is metal utensil safe
- Cast stainless steel handles are attached to the Dutch oven using innovative flat-rivet technology; the stainless steel lid locks in heat and moisture
- Oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit and compatible with all cooktops, the Dutch oven complements the entire gourmet-quality Anolon collection
- Lifetime Warranty included, Anolon Nouvelle Copper Hard Anodized cookware is the culinary partner every home chef desires, and the ideal companion for other Anolon kitchenware