With European-inspired, tulip-shaped design - and free from sharp cookware corners - the induction-suitable Anolon Nouvelle Copper Stainless Steel 2-1/2-Quart Covered Saucier makes it easy to whisk sauces, melted chocolate or custards for velvety results. Beyond sauces, this convenient gourmet-quality pan is ideal for creating many delectable dishes, from risotto with ham and parmigiano-reggiano to fingerling potatoes tossed in paprika and olive oil. The saucier boasts mirror-polished stainless steel construction that's crafted with copper to deliver optimum heat control and performance. A double full cap base features a copper core layered between aluminum and magnetic stainless steel, so the saucier is compatible with all cooktops, including induction. A generously appointed cast stainless steel handle is dual riveted for strength and durability, and the deep-seated stainless steel lid seals in heat and moisture. Oven safe to 500°F and dishwasher safe, this covered saucier is an ideal complement to many other items in the Anolon collection.
Conquer creamy custards, delicate sauces and more with the shapely, sturdy Anolon Nouvelle Copper Stainless Steel 2-1/2-Quart Covered Saucier.
- The saucier's polished stainless steel construction is crafted with copper for optimum heat control and cooking performance that's suitable for all stovetops, including induction.
- Elegant, shapely handle is dual riveted for strength and durability; deep-seated stainless steel lid seals in heat and moisture
- Oven safe to 500 degrees Fahrenheit, the saucier is compatible with all cooktops, including induction; dishwasher safe for convenience
- Broiler safe, dishwasher safe, and induction suitable, the saucier makes a great beginning for or addition to a complete Anolon collection
- Lifetime Warranty included, Anolon Nouvelle Copper Stainless Steel cookware is the culinary partner every home chef desires, and the ideal companion for other Anolon kitchenware