Enjoy the benefits of skillet cooking with even more versatility in this beautiful, European-styled Anolon Nouvelle Copper Stainless Steel 12-Inch Covered French Skillet. The wide diameter of this gourmet-quality large covered skillet from Anolon enables easy access when checking seared fish filets, sweating seasonal wild mushrooms and garlic, or checking a one-dish dinner for doneness. The generous size can accommodate large portions with ease, so it's simple to prepare a family-sized shrimp and noodle stir fry. And with the convenient lid, the dishwasher-safe skillet adds versatility to all your creative cooking. Rely on Anolon to craft a skillet with copper and polished stainless steel construction to deliver optimum heat control and performance. Utilize this gorgeous, premium-quality Anolon skillet to poach delicate dayboat scallops or prepare a grass-fed braise of tender beef and finish it in the oven, because this pan is broiler safe. A double full cap base features a copper core layered between aluminum and magnetic stainless steel, so the skillet is compatible with all cooktops, including induction. The generously appointed cast stainless steel handle is dual riveted for strength and durability. Oven safe to 500°F and dishwasher safe, this French skillet is an ideal complement to many other items in the Anolon collections.
- Polished stainless steel construction is crafted with copper for optimum heat control and cooking performance that's suitable for all stovetops, including induction.
- Elegantly shaped skillet handle is dual riveted for strength and durability
- Mirror-finish, deep-seated stainless steel lid seals in heat and moisture
- Broiler safe, dishwasher safe, and induction suitable, the covered skillet makes a great beginning for or addition to a complete Anolon collection
- Lifetime Warranty included, Anolon Nouvelle Copper Stainless Steel cookware is the culinary partner every home chef desires, and the ideal companion for other Anolon kitchenware
- Pan handle is dual riveted for strength and durability