Room to griddle is in abundance and so is cleaning convenience with the spacious, dishwasher-safe Circulon Momentum Hard-Anodized Nonstick 18" x 10" Double Burner Griddle. Made to deliver cooking solutions while saving kitchen time and energy, Circulon Momentum combines durable hard-anodized aluminum cookware construction with superior nonstick technology. This high-efficiency griddle extends across two stovetop burners, with plenty of room for cooking an entire breakfast, lunch, or dinner. Flip a morning's worth of homemade buckwheat pancakes, brown a large batch of grilled tomato-and-cheese sandwiches, or griddle up enough salmon burgers for the whole family at once. The patented TOTAL Nonstick System on the griddle interior features top-quality PFOA-free metal utensil safe nonstick on raised circles that reduce kitchen utensil abrasion to enhance the nonstick's durability. This unique surface delivers effortless food release and superior resistance to scratching, staining, and chipping. A pair of stainless steel-and-silicone side handles provides confident, comfortable grip, and is dual-riveted for added support. The griddle features a pour spout in the corner, making it easy to drain off unwanted cooking fats, oils and other liquids. Oven-safe to 400°F and suitable for all stovetops, except induction, Circulon Momentum Hard-Anodized cookware includes a Hassle-Free Lifetime Guarantee. Great nonstick griddle reach is at hand without cleanup hassle afterwards, thanks to the efficient, versatile Circulon Momentum Hard-Anodized Nonstick 18" x 10" Double Burner Griddle.
- Total Nonstick System features raised circles with premium quality triple layer nonstick coating for outstanding food release and metal utensil safe durability
- PFOA-Free nonstick inside and outside for easy cleanup
- Heavy-duty hard-anodized construction is twice as hard as stainless steel
- Silicone-grip handles provide a comfortable and confident grip
- Oven-safe to 400°F
- Use on any range, except induction
- Hassle-Free Lifetime Guarantee