Let the high-performance design of the versatile, dishwasher-safe Circulon Momentum Hard-Anodized Nonstick 11.5" Open Skillet deliver fast, everyday cooking. Engineered to deliver time- and energy-saving cooking results, Circulon Momentum merges durable hard-anodized aluminum cookware construction with superior nonstick technology. The patented TOTAL Nonstick System combines top-quality PFOA-free metal utensil safe nonstick with raised circles on the skillet interior to reduce abrasion for long-lasting nonstick performance. This unique cooking surface provides effortless food release and long-lasting resistance to scratching, staining, and chipping for years of stovetop efficiency. The heavy-duty hard-anodized aluminum construction promotes fast, thorough heating from pan base to rim, so juicy, skinless chicken filets sear and vegetable and egg-white scrambles release beautifully. Dual-riveted for added support, the stainless-steel-and-silicone handle provides comfortable, confident handhold, and the dishwasher-safe hard-anodized exterior adds versatility and functionality to any kitchen. Oven-safe to 400°F and suitable for all stovetops, except induction, Circulon Momentum Hard-Anodized cookware includes a Hassle-Free Lifetime Guarantee. Achieve a new degree of kitchen ease and efficiency, thanks to nonstick cooking performance and convenient dishwasher-safe cleanup, with the Circulon Momentum Hard-Anodized Nonstick 11.5" Open Skillet.
- Total Nonstick System features raised circles with premium quality triple layer nonstick coating for outstanding food release and metal utensil safe durability
- PFOA-Free nonstick inside and outside for easy cleanaup
- Heavy-duty hard-anodized construction is twice as hard as stainless steel
- Silicone-grip handles provide a comfortable and confident grip
- Oven-safe to 400 F
- Use on any range, except induction
- Hassle-Free Lifetime Guarantee