The Circulon Momentum Hard-Anodized Nonstick 10-Quart Covered Stockpot merges cooking capacity, stovetop performance, and dishwasher-safe convenience. Designed to deliver time- and energy-saving kitchen solutions, Circulon Momentum merges durable hard-anodized aluminum cookware construction with superior nonstick technology. This large covered stockpot features the patented TOTAL Nonstick System, combining top-quality PFOA-free metal utensil safe nonstick with raised circles on the cookware interior to reduce abrasion. Heavy-duty hard-anodized aluminum construction promotes fast and thorough heating, ideal for boiling several quarts of water for an impromptu shellfish dinner or a large batch of pasta. The stain-resistant, dishwasher-safe exterior adds versatility and functionality, and the shatter-resistant glass lid allows cooking to be monitored while sealing in heat and moisture. Stainless-steel-and-silicone side handles provide comfortable, confident handhold, even with a filled pot, and are dual-riveted for added support. Oven-safe to 400°F and suitable for all stovetops, except induction, Circulon Momentum Hard-Anodized cookware includes a Hassle-Free Lifetime Guarantee. Smarten up the stovetop, as the Circulon Momentum Hard-Anodized Nonstick 10-Covered Stockpot delivers cooking and dishwasher-safe cleaning convenience in one compact, clever pot.
- Total Nonstick System features raised circles with premium quality triple layer nonstick coating for outstanding food release and metal utensil safe durability
- PFOA-Free nonstick inside and outside for easy cleanup
- Heavy-duty hard-anodized construction is twice as hard as stainless steel
- Silicone-grip handles provide a comfortable and confident grip
- Oven-safe to 400°F
- Use on any range, except induction
- Hassle-Free Lifetime Guarantee