Set up the kitchen for pro-grade stovetop and oven-cooked sautés, braises, roasts and more with the Anolon Advanced 4-Piece Weeknight Dinner Set in Bronze. With a 5-quart sauté pan crafted from heavy-duty hard-anodized aluminum and a 10-inch x 15-inch, heavy-gauge steel cookie pan, this set is designed for high performance and long-lasting durability. Premium-quality, metal-utensil-safe nonstick interiors provides extraordinary food release of everything from a Savory Mushroom, Bacon, and Gruyère Bread Pudding to Chili-Glazed Chicken Wings to Soft Batch Brown Butter Snickerdoodle Cookies. The sauté pan features a shatter-resistant glass lid for steaming and retaining heat and flavors, and dual riveted, rubberized handles (including a convenient helper handle) make for confident moves from stove to oven to table. Distinctive rolled rims and wide side handles on the cookie pan likewise offer a generous handhold even with bulky oven mitts, and both the cookie pan and sauté pan are oven safe to 400° F. Plus, the set includes a top-quality stainless steel meat fork to help set and serve a slow-roasted pork shoulder or an Ancho chile rubbed roast beef. Make the most of your next creative culinary moment with the multi-purpose Anolon Advanced Nonstick 4-Piece Weeknight Dinner Set.
- Heavy-duty hard-anodized construction of sauté pan provides fast and even heat distribution with enhanced durability; cookie pan is crafted from heavy gauge steel to resist warping
- Premium-quality, metal-utensil-safe nonstick interiors are PFOA- and PTFE-free and provide extraordinary food release with easy cleanup
- Double riveted, rubberized handles and rolled rims with side handles make for comfortable, confident stove-to-oven handling
- Shatter resistant glass lid seals in heat and moisture to lock in sauté pan flavors
- Versatile cookware set is oven safe to 400 degrees F and suitable for all stovetops except induction
- Corrosion-resistant, stainless steel, meat fork included for working with family-sized roasts