Instant Catalog Savings Taken at Checkout!
Impress like the best chefs, cook more efficiently, and save some dirty spoons in the process by using the impressively versatile Circulon Classic Hard-Anodized 10.5-inch Nonstick Toss & Turn Pan. Featuring ultra-durable, hard-anodized construction and a unique raised side opposite the dual-riveted handle, the Circulon Toss & Turn pan will have you flipping foods like a pro from day one. Ideal for tossing a spring medley of vegetables, mixing a pasta putanesca or carbonara, or flipping a dozen lemon thyme stovetop chicken tenders, this innovative pan is engineered to make the classic flipping motion effortless. Pro chefs value the toss and turn method for its simplicity, speed, safety, and efficiency. In addition to providing the quickest way to combine mixed ingredients when stir-frying and sautéing, pan-flipping eliminates the need for reaching over a hot stove, and results in less utensils that need to be cleaned at the end of a meal. Boasting the Circulon TOTAL Nonstick System of raised circles and premium-quality, PFOA-free nonstick, this high-utility pan is also metal-utensil-safe and makes for foods that slide right off and clean up just as easily. Heat safe to 350° F, the innovative design makes it easy and fun to toss and turn foods on the stovetop or while mid-roast in the oven and wow family and friends with your impressive professional moves. Take a turn for the better, flip out over incredible results and toss a few extra utensils back in the drawer with the Circulon Classic Hard-Anodized 10.5-inch Nonstick Toss & Turn Pan.
- Flip like a pro: hard-anodized construction features a unique raised edge for effortless tossing and turning of ingredients without the need for utensils
- Circulon Total Nonstick System of raised circles and premium-quality, PFOA-free nonstick resists scratching, staining and chipping, and provides extraordinary food release
- Metal-utensil-safe nonstick lasts ten times as long as normal nonstick for long-lasting, easy cleanup
- Dual-riveted handle for the comfortable, confident grip to toss, turn, and flip through an entire recipe
- Oven safe to 350Â° F for added convenience; suitable for all stovetops except induction
- Hassle-Free Lifetime Guarantee