For gourmet performance perfected, reach for the Anolon Accolade Hard-Anodized Precision Forge™ 10-Piece Cookware Set. Constructed from hard-anodized aluminum using patented Precision Forge™ technology, this extremely durable cookware set is also incredibly feature-driven. The thick base, thin walls, and ultra-tough rim are twice as hard as stainless steel and provide incomparably fast and even-heating without warping or twisting pan shapes out of round. Sapphire-reinforced, triple-layer nonstick is metal utensil safe, delivering enhanced durability and luster. In fact, Accolade's optimal food release lasts more than 16x longer than traditional nonstick cookware and more than 80x longer than typical ceramic cookware. Dual-riveted, cast stainless steel handles and shatter resistant glass lids are oven safe to 500°F, and pan interiors boast a flush rivet, Unity Surface® to prevent delicate and gooey recipes like a cheesy casserole or fruit compote from sticking to rivet ends. Stainless steel caps provide additional heat conductivity and induction stove capability. Best of all, the entire collection is dishwasher safe for fast and easy cleaning. From patented Precision Forge™ technology to triple-layer, sapphire-reinforced nonstick to induction stove-suitability and dishwasher-safe performance, get the ultimate-everything with the Anolon Accolade Hard-Anodized Precision Forge™ 10-Piece Cookware Set.
- Set includes: 1.75-Quart Saucepan, 2.5-Quart Covered Saucepan, 3-Quart Covered Saute with Helper Handle, 7.5-Quart Covered Stockpot, 8-Inch Skillet, and 10-Inch Skillet
- Constructed from hard-anodized aluminum using patented Precision Forge™ technology for ultimate durability
- Sapphire-reinforced, triple-layer nonstick is metal utensil safe, delivering enhanced durability and luster
- Thick bases, thin walls, and ultra-tough rims provide incomparably fast and even heating without warping or twisting
- Dual riveted, cast stainless steel handles are flush with pan interiors for a Unity Surface® free from protruding rivets
- Shatter resistant glass lids seal in heat and moisture and allow foods to be observed while they cook