Prepare delicious one-dish meals and other recipes with more efficiency and less oil in the Circulon® Hard-Anodized Nonstick 4-Quart Covered Chef Pan.
Circulon® was the first hard-anodized nonstick cookware, and remains one of the best for everyday cooking with less cleaning hassle. This chef pan features taller sides, a curved base, and heavy-gauge hard-anodized construction to ensure even heating with each use. The cooking surface features the Circulon® exclusive TOTAL® Food Release System: premium-quality nonstick coating on raised circles, which helps keep meals lower in fat and is conveniently metal utensil safe. Circulon® is deeply committed to healthy cooking and cookware, so our nonstick coatings are always PFOA-free. Use this large covered pan for everything from making a large batch of holiday gravy to a one-dish stovetop weeknight dinner to sautéed greens and veggies prepared without added oils. The strong, dual-riveted stay-cool handle gives cooks a touch of comfort, and because this Circulon® chef pan is oven safe to 350°F, the pan is ideal for stove-to-oven recipes.
Enjoy extraordinary food release and everyday cooking ease with the Circulon® Hard-Anodized Nonstick 4-Quart Covered Chef Pan in an ideal size for today's aspiring home chef.
- Heavy-duty hard-anodized cookware is exceptionally durable and distributes heat beautifully to help reduce hot spots that can burn foods
- TOTAL Food Release System features PFOA-free metal utensil safe premium nonstick on raised circles for superior cooking release and effortless cleanup
- Sturdy handles are dual-riveted for strength and wrapped in rubberized grips for comfort and control
- Tempered glass lids allow cooks to monitor progress without heat or moisture loss
- Extra helper handle for confident, easy control of stove-to-oven recipes
- Oven safe to 350 degrees Fahrenheit