The Viking Contemporary 3-Ply Stainless Steel 4.8 Quart Sauté
Pan with Lid combines a modern, Windsor pan inspired design with the exceptional performance of 3-Ply stainless steel cookware. The conical sides are angled out to provide more surface area for evaporation, while the walls retain more heat resulting in faster cooking times. The vented glass lid allows you to monitor the cooking progress of your meal while reducing the chance of boil-overs. Additional features include a unique sealed rim that completely encapsulates the aluminum layer inside the stainless steel. Internal volume markings in both US and metric units make measuring easy. All Viking Contemporary cookware combines a layer of aluminum sandwiched between heavy-gauge stainless steel. The aluminum core provides exceptional heat transfer throughout the cookware, while the magnetic stainless steel exterior makes it incredibly durable and safe for all cooktops, including induction. The Viking signature stay-cool handle is ergonomically designed for a secure grip, comfort and balance, while remaining cool to the touch. Oven, broiler and grill safe up to 600°F/315°C (oven safe up to 450°F/232°C with glass lid), dishwasher safe and features a manufacturer's limited lifetime warranty. Viking, designed to delivery Professional Performance for Your Home.
- 3-Ply construction, aluminum core sandwiched between stainless steel delivers even heat distribution and heat retention
- Non-reactive & non-porous 18/10 stainless steel interior
- For use on all cooktops, including induction; oven, broiler and grill safe up to 600°F / 315°C
- Signature Viking stay-cool handle is ergonomically designed to ensure a secure grip, comfort, balance and control
- Windsor pan inspired, conical design provides more surface area for evaporation, resulting in faster cooking times.
- US & Metric internal volume markings
- Vented glass lids allow you to see the progress of your meal and reduces boil-overs
- Oven & Dishwasher Safe
- Limited Lifetime Warranty