Viking Hard Stainless 5-Ply cookware combines a hard-anodized aluminum exterior with a non-reactive, 18/8 surgical-quality stainless steel interior, to deliver one of the most efficient forms of cookware on the market. The performance of this cookware is driven by three layers of aluminum alloy, which are bonded between the hard-anodized exterior and stainless interior. The combined four outer layers of aluminum deliver optimal heat transfer and performance while offering the home chef an easy-to-clean cooking surface. The Hard Stainless series is safe for use on all cooktops including induction, in the oven or on the grill up to 500°F/260°C. This line features the Viking signature stay-cool handle, which is ergonomically designed to fit naturally hand, to provide balance, leverage and grip. The side or helper handles are designed to be easy to grip with a towel or oven mitt. All of the handles are securely attached to the vessel with stainless steel rivets. Hard Stainless is dishwasher safe and includes a limited-lifetime warranty. Viking, designed to deliver Professional Performance for Your Home.
- 5-Ply bonded construction delivers even heat distribution and maximizes heat retention
- 18/8 Stainless Interior is Non-Reactive, Easy to Clean and Delivers Exceptional Browning and Searing
- For Use on All Cooktops Including Induction; Cooktop, Oven, Broiler and Grill Safe to 500°F
- Sauce Pans, Saute Pans, Dutch Oven and Stockpot Include Stainless Steel Lids
- Viking Signature Ergonomic Handle Provides Comfort, Balance and Control; Cast Stainless Handle is Permanently Attached with Stainless Steel Rivets
- Viking Hard Stainless is Dishwasher Safe
- Limited Lifetime Warranty