Experience even heat and exceptional release with Viking Hard Anodized Nonstick Cookware. Constructed with heavy gauge anodized aluminum for durability and even heat distribution throughout the sides and bottom of the pan, Viking Hard Anodized Cookware features a stainless steel base making it exceptionally stable and compatible with all cooktops including induction. Accepted worldwide as one of the most conductive metals for cooking, the aluminum is strengthened through the anodizing process until it is twice as hard as stainless steel. Featuring PFOA free nonstick, each piece is coated with three layers of durable nonstick coating to ensure maximum release and longevity, even when using metal utensils. The multi-layer coating improves release and protection even if the top layer is scratched over time. The fry pans feature flared rims for easy tossing and drip-free pouring. Designed with ergonomics in mind, Viking signature handles are hand crafted from cast stainless steel and riveted to the pan for a lifetime of durability. The fry pan long handles feature heat breaks to help them stay cool on the cooktop during use and a finger stop that guides your hand to the perfect grip to provide comfort, balance and control during use. The fry pans work on all stove types, including induction, in the oven, or on the grill up to 500°F. The entire line features a 10pc set and open stock pieces. Viking Hard Anodized Nonstick cookware is dishwasher safe and backed by a limited lifetime warranty.
- Triple Layer PFOA Free Nonstick Coating for Superior Release and Durability
- Heavy Gauge Anodized Aluminum for Even Heat Distribution
- Stainless Steel Base for Compatibility with all Cooking Surfaces, Including Induction
- Signature Viking Handles Feature a Heat Brake for Stay Cool Cooking and a Finger Guide for Comfort, Balance and Control
- Dishwasher and Oven Safe to 500°F
- Limited Lifetime Warranty