Designed in Germany, Viking Culinary Professional Utility Knife delivers uncompromising performance due to the exceptional balance between the blade and handle. This fully forged knife is constructed with an integrated tang and riveted POM handle. Forged from high-alloy steel to ensure sharpness, deliver edge retention and resist corrosion, Viking Professional Cutlery features durable German stainless steel with a Rockwell hardness rating of 55-56. Designed for both home and professional use, this knife was created with the demands of a professional chef in mind. The ergonomically designed handle was developed with a focus on comfort and ease of use, featuring exceptional balance so that the knives are as ergonomic as possible. With little to no weight on the upward lift, Viking Culinary Professional Cutlery is designed to be an extension of the hand and eliminate fatigue. The blades feature a 15-degree cutting edge that is heat hardened under inert gas to ensure strength and long life. The combination of the cutting edge angle and the Rockwell hardness of the steel create the perfect balance between edge retention and the ability to sharpen the blade. Viking Culinary Professional Cutlery is completely hygienic with no gaps between the blade and handle. The bolster and integrated tang deliver stability and balance while protecting the user's hand from the blade. The Viking Culinary Professional Cutlery line is backed by a lifetime warranty.
- Fully forged blade with durable 15 degree edge; heat hardened German stainless steel for strength, sharpness and long life
- Black POM handle is fully riveted and sealed to be completely hygienic
- The bolster and integrated tang deliver stability and balance to prevent fatigue
- Dishwasher safe, but handwashing is highly recommended to extend the life of your cutlery
- Limited lifetime warranty