Handsomely styled and engineered for power, efficiency and smooth operation, the Model 615 is the perfect solution for home and professional chefs seeking innovative options for preparing meals, entertaining cost effectively, controlling portions and enjoying freshly sliced foods. Rugged, yet sophisticated and highly styled, the Model 615's key components are constructed of cast aluminum and stainless steel. It boasts an impressive 120 watts power rating and is engineered with a cool running, high torque motor and reliable smooth gear drive for continuous slicing operation. Its sleek construction includes a tilted food carriage for fast and efficient slicing. The food carriage is large and fully retracts to permit slicing of extra large roasts, hams and other foods. The food pusher is constructed of metal with an easy grip, non slip design. The Model 615 comes equipped with a 7"
(17 cm.) stainless steel blade ideal for slicing a wide variety of foods. The precision thickness control slices from deli-thin to approximately one-inch thick. The unit features an intermittent and continuous on/off switch as well as a special button that secures food carriage in a "lock" position to limit access to blade when unit is not in use. The Model 615 is easy to clean with a removable blade, food carriage, food pusher and thickness control plate. It weighs approximately 10 pounds.
- All structural components made of cast aluminum and stainless steel, including a metal food pusher
- Extraordinary powerful high torque motor with gear drive
- Tilted food carriage for fast and efficient slicing
- Cantilever design for large platters and easy cleaning
- Multipurpose stainless steel blade, diameter aprox. 7" (17 cm.)
- Easy-Clean design blade, food carriage, food pusher, food deflector and thickness guide all remove easily for cleaning
- Precision slice thickness control slices from deli-thin to aprox. 3/4" thick
- Serving tray included; weight 11 lbs.,120 watts