Low Ceiling Rectangle Pot Rack with Grid in Hammered Steel Finish. This Enclume Heirloom quality cookware organizer is a low-profile version of our classic 3-foot Rectangle rack, and is constructed of superior hot rolled, high carbon steel. Presented in Enclume's Signature Hammered Steel finish with a protective acrylic coating to deliver our expected beauty, durability, and strength for lasting value and enjoyment. Designed for low ceilings or tall cooks. If your ceiling is lower than 8-9 feet, you may want this model so your hanging pots don't block the view through the kitchen. Only 7-1/2" in height, this rack has the storage capacity of our standard 3-foot racks. This rack comes with 12 angled and 6 straight pot hooks. All hardware necessary for assembly and installation is included with a choice of mounting options including traditional mounting in wall studs or super strong drywall anchors. Hand wrought by skilled craftsmen and proudly made in the USA.
- Made in the USA, Handcrafted by Blacksmiths.
- Authentic USA Hammered Steel, Heavy Gauge, NOT Powdercoated and NOT Imported
- Get pots and pans out of the cabinet and up on the ceiling where you can easily reach them when cooking.
- Product Dimensions: 36.5" L x 20.5" W x 7.5" H
- Shipping Weight: 31 lbs.
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Easy Assembly with Instructions and hardware provided including heavy duty Toggler® brand toggles for secure and safe mounting and installation anywhere, into wood studs or drywall.