Not all pot racks are the same and this one is quite different - it is Enclume's only reversible ceiling rack. Crafted of superior hot rolled, high carbon steel and presented in Enclume's Signature Hammered Steel finish with a protective acrylic coating to deliver our expected beauty, durability, and strength for lasting value and enjoyment. One view, with the rack ends sloping upward, displays a slightly modern Eastern flair. Flip it over with a little effort and it's a whole new design! Provides many angles for cookware and utensils. Removable hangers hook on the rack body for easy assembly. Comes with 12 straight pot hooks, and choice of mounting hardware including super strong drywall anchors. It should be noted that if two of these racks are mounted in line, one sloping upward and the other sloping downward a wave is creatively created. Mounts on 16" centers. Hand wrought by skilled craftsmen and proudly made in the USA.
- Made in the USA, Handcrafted by Blacksmiths.
- Authentic USA Hammered Steel, Heavy Gauge, NOT Powdercoated and NOT Imported
- Get pots and pans out of the cabinet and up on the ceiling where you can easily reach them when cooking.
- Shipping Weight: 15 lbs.
- Product Dimensions: 34"L x 16"W x 17"H.
- 5 Year Limited Warranty
- Easy Assembly with Instructions and hardware provided including heavy duty Toggler® brand toggles for secure and safe mounting and installation anywhere, into wood studs or drywall.