The KitchenAid Pro Line Series 7 Quart Bowl-Lift Stand Mixer features a powerful, 1.3 HP Motor1. Horsepower for our mixer motors was measured using a dynamometer, a machine laboratories routinely use to measure the mechanical power of motors. Our 1.3 horsepower (HP) motor reference reflects the horsepower rating of the motor itself and not the mixer's horsepower output to the mixer bowl. This robust motor, the backbone of our new mixer, delivers .44 HP to the bowl, enabling your mixer to deliver consistent power to small and large loads with less heat build-up, resulting in years of dependable mixing. When combined with and guided by our new advanced motor control board, this is our longest lasting and most efficient motor yet. Simply put, our new, highly efficient, special purpose motor delivers the power you need, when you need it.
- 7 Quart Stainless Steel Bowl is uur largest capacity residential KitchenAid Stand Mixer available-enough to efficiently mix dough for up to 14 dozen cookies in a single batch.
- Professional Bowl-Lift Design for sturdy bowl support and stability when mixing heavy ingredients or large batches
- The lever smoothly raises the mixing bowl into position for efficient beater-to-bowl contact
- With 10 speeds, it's powerful enough for nearly any task or recipe, whether you're stirring wet and dry ingredients together, kneading bread dough or whipping cream
- Includes (1) Flat beater, (1) PowerKnead spiral dough hook, (1) Wire whip