Brew rich, flavorful handcrafted coffee in seconds with the Melitta Pour-Over™. This vintage-inspired coffeemaker set is crafted of durable, high-fired porcelain, with a medium-size drip opening to promote a consistent brew and high brew ridges for optimal flavor extraction.
The Heritage Series Pour-Over coffeemaker is an homage to the mid-century Melitta porcelain coffee brewing sets that have become a symbol of good taste. Our Heritage Series celebrates our rich and flavorful history. The Melitta brand has been synonymous with Pour-Over™ brewing, since Melitta Bentz, a German homemaker invented the Pour-Over in 1908. Her innovation forever changed the way people brew coffee worldwide.
- Includes a porcelain Pour-Over™ cone, a matching 20 oz. porcelain serving carafe, a porcelain lid for carafe, and a starter pack of #4 Melitta cone coffee filters
- High-quality porcelain carafe and cone with gloss finish
- Logo-etched cone uses #4 Melitta coffee filters
- Carafe features drip-resistant spout design
- Medium-size drip opening provides a consistent brew and eliminates risk of bitterness
- A ring underneath drip opening directs coffee flow into the carafe and prevents runoff
- Top-rack dishwasher safe
- Brews handcrafted coffee in three simple steps: place a paper filter in the pour-over, scoop in coffee and pour hot water over the grounds
- Dimensions: Pour-Over: 6 3/4" diameter, 5" high. Lidded Carafe: 6 3/4" diameter, 8 3/4" high