Unique dot matrix digital display. Includes silicone grips and pocket sleeve with textured finish. Hold feature. While Taylor traces its history back to 1851, Rob Kay and the private equity firm Centre Partners teamed up in the Summer of 2012 to acquire Taylor Precision Products as a platform from which to create a global leader in the housewares industry. At the time, Taylor was focused exclusively on scale and measurement products, and with commanding market positions in these categories, the company had pervasive distribution across all classes of trade. Rob's vision is to build upon this infrastructure and become a full spectrum provider of houseware products selling into these same channels, and thereby offering a greater value proposition to its customers and the consumer.
- Digital display features a scrolling dot matrix pattern with animated features for easy reading
- Temperature range from -58° to 446°F
- Accented by soft-touch silicone for slip-resistant gripping
- Hold button saves last read temperature
- Battery included
- 2.55" long x 1.5" wide: Probe; 5.645" long