Meat temperature reference on dial. Silicone grips. Design will not roll off counters. Oven safe. While Taylor traces its history back to 1851, Rob Kay and the private equity firm Centre Partners teamed up in the Summer of 2012 to acquire Taylor Precision Products as a platform from which to create a global leader in the housewares industry. At the time, Taylor was focused exclusively on scale and measurement products, and with commanding market positions in these categories, the company had pervasive distribution across all classes of trade. Rob's vision is to build upon this infrastructure and become a full spectrum provider of houseware products selling into these same channels, and thereby offering a greater value proposition to its customers and the consumer.
- Measures temperature ranges from 120°F to 200°F
- Large 3" thermometer head with a 2-1/4" viewing dial for easy reading
- Dual pointer indicates number temperature and corresponding meat selection
- Stainless steel construction with silicone grips for safe and easy handling
- Innovative shape and design ensures thermometer will not roll off counters