Silky, airy milk foam and hot milk for hip specialty coffees come out perfectly when the milk is kept fresh at 39.2 °F prior to heating and frothing. The Cool Control cools and maintains the milk constantly within the optimum range. The Cool Control now comes with an energy-saving automatic switch-off function. When the stainless steel container is removed, the cooling function is automatically deactivated. The high-quality stainless steel container holds 34 oz. With its bayonet lock, it is easy to remove, open, fill, store in the refrigerator as needed, and clean in the dishwasher.
- H-11¼" x W-11½" x L-13¾"
- Maintains milk; cool as if it were in the refrigerator
- Removable 34oz. stainless steel container is dishwasher safe
- Low wattage, low noise motor runs very efficiently
- Connects directly to JURA machines with automatic milk frothing systems
- Close-fitting connectors create airtight connections between the milk container, milk pipe and milk nozzle. Easy to connect and disconnect in just a few steps, optimum milk hygiene is guaranteed whether you are preparing a specialty coffee with milk or during the automatic milk system cleaning that follows.
- The selected materials, ingenious design and elegant look of the JURA milk containers provide the perfect milk storage solution for any milk capacity and customer requirement. Connectors designed especially for JURA coffee machines combined with intuitive maintenance and cleaning operations guarantee optimum milk hygiene right up to the finished product in the cup.
- Top-quality materials, airtight connections and optimum temperatures from the milk container to the cup guarantee complete milk hygiene. Thanks to the milk hygiene guarantee every speciality coffee with milk is prepared to the highest standard of quality, flowing into the cup topped with a fine, feather-light milk foam every time.