It looks unusual, but that's just because it's unusually useful. The cutting edge of the Shun Premier Ultimate Utility has a low-frequency serration that makes this knife perfect for slicing delicate thin-skinned fruits and vegetables. The knife's curved belly enables you to rock it on the cutting board, while the wide blade with its rounded tip also makes it great for spreading mayo on a sandwich. When you're ready to cut the sandwich in half, the gentle serrations glide through without tearing. It may not look traditional, but the Shun Premier Ultimate Utility Knife is about performance where it counts; in your kitchen. Try it, and you'll be amazed at how often you'll find yourself reaching for this multi-function knife.
- You'll be amazed at how often you reach for this multi-function knife
- Hammered tsuchime finish helps release food easily when cutting
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
- Steel: Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core, 34 layers each side stainless Damascus cladding
- Handle: Contoured walnut-colored PakkaWood
- Blade length: 6 in. (15.3 cm)