The Shun Premier 7-in. Santoku is a beautiful, Asian-inspired chef's knife that many cooks today have added to their kitchen favorites. A knife of many talents, a santoku easily handles all the basic kitchen cutting tasks. Slightly shorter than the standard chef's knife, the Shun Premier Santoku is light, agile, and very easy to maneuver. There's just enough belly curve to enable rocking cuts, which just adds to the Premier Santoku's versatility. We think you'll find that the Shun Premier 7-in. Santoku works beautifully and fits your hand like a glove. The santoku is as easy to use as a chef's knife and is especially well suited to a down-and-forward cutting motion (push cut). Many cooks swear by their santoku for top performance.
- An Asian-inspired chef's knife for handling most kitchen tasks
- Hammered tsuchime finish helps release food easily when cutting
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
- Steel: Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core, 34 layers each side stainless Damascus cladding
- Handle: Contoured walnut-colored PakkaWood
- Blade length: 7 in. (17.8 cm)