What do knives have to do with it? The truth is that the right steak knife can actually make a good steak taste even better. The key is in keeping more of the flavorful juices inside the steak. A razor-sharp knife, like the Shun Premier Steak Knife, will glide through the meat, cutting fewer of the capillaries in the steak and keeping more of the flavor inside where it belongs. This set of four beautiful Shun Premier Steak Knives are a perfect five-inch length; long enough to handle even the largest steak, yet short enough to provide excellent cutting control. This four-piece set is ideal for a small dinner party. The Shun Premier Steak Knife Set comes in an elegant box, perfect for gift giving or storage.
- Set includes 4 (four) fine-edged Shun Premier Steak Knives
- Hammered tsuchime finish helps release food easily when cutting
- Hand-sharpened 16° double-bevel blade (32° comprehensive)
- Steel: Proprietary VG-MAX cutting core, 34 layers each side stainless Damascus cladding
- Handle: Contoured walnut-colored PakkaWood
- Blade length: 5 in. (12.7 cm)