This well balanced, 10.25" full tang bread knife is hand forged and sharpened from high alloy Swedish Sandvik 14C28N Steel. It will seamlessly cut through bread without tearing and can be used for any slicing needs that require a serrated edge. With it's patented carbonized Ashwood magnetized half sheath this knife is both bueatiful and funtional. Swedish Sandvik 14C28N Steel is a fine grained steel which can be heat treated to a hardness rating of 59 +/- 2 HRC without the common issues of brittleness in the blade. This means Cangshan knives can be sharpened to a precise, keen Asian style, 16 degree angle while having phenomenal edge retention. These knives are sharper out of the box and will stay sharp up to five times longer than comparable knives on the market. NSF certifed for food safety.
- Swedish Sandvik 14C28N Steel.
- Hardness rating of 59 +/- 2 HRC.
- Hand forged and sharpened.
- Patented carbonized Ashwood half sheath included.
- Edge retention 5 times longer than comparable knives.
- National Sanitation Foundation(NSF) Certified, lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects.