This well balanced, 2.75" full tang paring knife is hand forged and sharpened from high alloy Swedish Sandvik 14C28N Steel. Ideal for all of your peeling needs from apples to oranges! With it's patented carbonized Ashwood magnetized half sheath this knife is both beautiful and functional. Swedish Sandvik 14C28N Steel is a fine grained steel which can be heat treated to a hardness rating of 59 +/- 2 HRC without the common issues of brittleness in the blade. This means Cangshan knives can be sharpened to a precise, keen Asian style, 16 degree angle while having phenomenal edge retention. These knives are sharper out of the box and will stay sharp up to five times longer than comparable knives on the market. NSF certifed for food safety.
- Full tang forged from high alloy Swedish Sandvik 14C28N Steel with exceptional sharpness, holds an edge up to 5 times longer than German Steel X50Cr15MoV
- Patent pending design knives focus on uniquely tapered tang, makes each knife comfortable and perfect for precise cutting
- Well balanced 4.75-inch handle and 2.75-inch blade with HRC 59 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale
- Each Knife comes with carbonized solid ashwood half open magnetic sheath
- National Sanitation Foundation(NSF) Certified, lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects