These well balanced steak knives have a 5 serrated blade that is hand forged and sharpened from high alloy Swedish Sandvik� 14C28N Steel. This set of four steak knives are the perfect kife for your steak dinner, cutting through the meat without tearing it. Swedish Sandvik� 14C28N Steel is a fine grained steel which can be heat treated to a hardness rating of 59 +/- 2 HRC without the common issues of brittleness in the blade. This means Cangshan knives can be sharpened to a precise, keen Asian style, 16 degree angle while having phenomenal edge retention. These knives are sharper out of the box and will stay sharp up to five times longer than comparable knives on the market. NSF certifed for food safety.
- Full tang forged from high alloy Swedish Sandvik 14C28N Steel with exceptional sharpness, holds an edge up to 5 times longer than German Steel X50Cr15MoV � �
- Patent pending design knives focus on uniquely tapered tang, makes each knife comfortable and perfect for precise cutting � �
- Well balanced 4.75-inch handle and 5-inch serrated blade with HRC 59 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale �
- Cangshan's special serrated edges with precisely tapered blade from base to tip
- National Sanitation Foundation(NSF) Certified, lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects