The Top Cut 8" chef knife is made from Swedish Sandvik 14C28N steel and is designed for just about any task in either the home or professional kitchen. Swedish Sandvik 14C28N Steel is a fine grained steel which can be heat treated to a hardness rating of 59 +/- 2 HRC without the common issues of brittleness in the blade. This means Cangshan knives can be sharpened to a precise, keen Asian style, 16 degree angle while having phenomenal edge retention. These knives are sharper out of the box and will stay sharp up to five times longer than comparable knives on the market. NSF certifed for food safety.
- 8-Inch chef knife with 6-Inch ergonomic handle for an easy and comfortable grip
- High alloy Swedish Sandvik 12C27 Steel exceptional edge retention and sharpness
- Durable composite handle made from food grade plastic and fiberglass
- Lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Expertly crafted and designed for professionals who use knives all day, NSF Approved