The Top Cut 7" nakiri vegetable cleaver is made from Swedish Sandvik 14C28N steel and is made to handle all of your vegetable or cleaver needs in either the home or professional kitchen. Swedish Sandvik 14C28N Steel is a fine grained steel which can be heat treated to a hardness rating of 59 +/- 2 HRC without the common issues of brittleness in the blade. This means Cangshan knives can be sharpened to a precise, keen Asian style, 16 degree angle while having phenomenal edge retention. These knives are sharper out of the box and will stay sharp up to five times longer than comparable knives on the market. NSF certifed for food safety.
- Full tang knife made from high alloy Swedish Sandvik 14C28N Steel with exceptional sharpness, holds an edge up to 5 times longer than German Steel X50Cr15MoV
- Durable composite handle made from food grade plastic and fiberglass
- Ergonomically designed, non-slip textured handle provides a sure grip and easy handling even when wet
- Well balanced 6-inch handle and 7-inch blade with HRC 59 +/- 2 on the Rockwell Hardness Scale
- National Sanitation Foundation(NSF) Certified, lifetime warranty against manufacturer defects