The Top Cut 5" serrated utility knife is made from Swedish Sandvik 12C27 steel and is a very versatile knife allowing for many functions in either the home or professional kitchen. Swedish Sandvik 12C27 Steel is a fine grained steel which can be heat treated to a hardness rating of 59 +/- 2 HRC without the common issues of brittleness in the blade. This means Cangshan knives can be sharpened to a precise, keen Asian style, 16 degree angle while having phenomenal edge retention. These knives are sharper out of the box and will stay sharp up to five times longer than comparable knives on the market. NSF certifed for food safety.
- 5-Inch serrated utility knife with 5-Inch ergonomic handle for an easy and comfortable grip
- High alloy Swedish Sandvik 12C27 Steel exceptional edge retention and sharpness
- Durable composite handle made from food grade plastic and fiberglass
- Lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship
- Expertly crafted and designed for professionals who use knives all day, NSF Approved