All of the knives in the The Top Cut 9 piece knife bag are made frome from Swedish Sandvik 14C28N steel. A 11" slicing knife, 10" honing steel, 8.5" bread knife, 8" chef knife, 8" shears, 7" santoku, 6" boning knife, and a 3.5" paring knife are included in a heavy duty durable knife bag that can be taken anywhere from a kitchen to a campout. Swedish Sandvik 14C28N Steel is a fine grained steel which can be heat treated to a hardness rating of 59 +/- 2 HRC without the common issues of brittleness in the blade. This means Cangshan knives can be sharpened to a precise, keen Asian style, 16 degree angle while having phenomenal edge retention. These knives are sharper out of the box and will stay sharp up to five times longer than comparable knives on the market. NSF certifed for food safety.
- Set including: 11" Ham,10" Honing steel 8.5" offset bread,8" shear,8" chef, 7" santoku, 6" boning, 3.5-inch paring and knife bag.
- High alloy Swedish Sandvik 12C27 Steel exceptional edge retention and sharpness.
- Durable composite handle made from food grade plastic hand fiberglass.
- Lifetime warranty against defects in material and workmanship.
- Expertly crafted and designed for professionals who use knives all day.
- National Sanitation Foundation(NSF) Certified approved