The USA Pan Jelly Roll Pan is made in the USA by a family owned and operated business. These baking pans provide home bakers with high quality and heavy duty tools to create memories and flawless homemade jellyroll cakes, cookies, rolls or french-fries for friends and family. It is also perfect for roasting vegetables! The pans feature patented AMERICOAT Plus a silicone nonstick coating, which is PTFE, PFOA, and BPA free and promotes easy release for baked-goods and makes the pans easy to clean.
USA Pan baking pans are uniquely designed with a fluted surface which facilitates air circulation and also maximizes pan strength and reduces warping. Every USA Pan is made in the USA and features a steel wire in the rim, which provides extra strength and further resistance to warping. The pans are built with performance features that commercial bakers enjoy, including heavy gauge aluminized steel constructed to allow even heat distribution and maximum service life and comes with a limited lifetime warranty. USA Pan is a Bundy family owned company, based in the Greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area which has been producing high performance bakeware for over 50 years.
- Baking Surface Dimensions: 14.25 x 9.875 x 1 inches. Outer Dimensions: 14.75 x 9.875 x 1 inches.
- Made in the USA.
- Unique fluted design that facilitates air circulation and maximizes pan strength to help resist warping.
- Made with the same standard high-performance features used for bakeware used in commercial bakeries.
- Nonstick coating for easy release and quick clean-up.
- Limited lifetime warranty.