The USA Pan Small Pullman Loaf Pan and Cover provides home bakers with an easy way to bake the perfect, fine-grained square breads for sandwiches and French toast.
With a patented AMERICOAT Plus non-stick silicone coating, the USA Pan Pullman Loaf Pan and Cover allows for easy clean-up. AMERICOAT Plus is PTFE, PFOA, and BPA free. With a sliding lid cover that is designed to ensure that rising bread dough will swell uniformly into a flat top, bakers will enjoy delicious square yeast breads that will finish with flaky golden brown crust and nice even sides that are perfect for cutting into beautifully uniform slices.
Every USA Pan is made in the USA and has been designed with the same standard high performance features that commercial bakers enjoy, including heavy gauge steel construction that allows for even heat distribution and maximum service life. USA Pan bakeware is long-lasting, durable, reliable, and comes with a limited lifetime warranty. USA Pan's professional grade bakeware helps everyday home bakers produce professional grade baked goods. USA Pan is a Bundy Family owned company, based in the Greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area that has been producing high performance bakeware for over 50 years.
- Baking Surface Dimensions: 9 x 4 x 4 inches. Outer Dimensions: 10.5 x 4.75 x 4 inches.
- Made in the USA.
- Unique fluted design that facilitates air circulation and maximizes pan strength to help resist warping.
- Made with the same standard high-performance features used for bakeware used in commercial bakeries.
- Nonstick coating for easy release and quick clean-up.
- Limited lifetime warranty.