The USA Pan 24 Cup Mini Muffin Pan allows you to make the perfect sized miniature muffins to gift or give out at family gatherings. Make a variety of different flavors like blueberry, apple, and banana muffins.
The pan surface is coated with a patented AMERICOAT Plus coating, a non-stick silicone, allowing you to easily release your baked goods from the pan. AMERICOAT Plus is PTFE, PFOA and BPA free.
Every USA Pan is made in the USA and has been designed with the same standard high performance features that commercial bakers enjoy, including aluminized steel and heavy gauge steel construction that allows for even heat distribution and maximum service life. USA Pan 24 cup mini muffin's unique fluted panel surface design facilitates air circulation and also maximizes pan strength, which helps to resist warping. USA Pan bakeware is long-lasting, durable, reliable, and comes with a limited lifetime warranty. USA Pan's professional grade bakeware helps everyday home bakers produce professional grade baked goods. USA Pan is a Bundy Family owned company, based in the Greater Pittsburgh, Pennsylvania area that has been producing high performance bakeware for over 50 years.
- Baking Surface Dimensions: 1.875 x 1.25 x 0.875 inches in each cup. Outer dimensions: 15.75 x 11.125 x 0.875 inches.
- Made in the USA.
- Unique fluted design that facilitates air circulation and maximizes pan strength to help resist warping.
- Made with the same standard high-performance features used for bakeware used in commercial bakeries.
- Nonstick coating for easy release and quick clean-up. No oil or parchment paper needed.
- Limited lifetime warranty.