Wusthof Classic 8" Carving Knife
The CLASSIC 8" Carving Knife has a longer and narrower blade than a Cook's Knife. This allows for the knife to cleanly cut through meats. The pointed tip is designed to help guide meat away from the bone.Read More
Sale $94.99 You Save $57.01 CHEFS Price $119.99
Limited Time Price Drop thru 5/17/19!
Ships in 1-2 Business Days
The CLASSIC 8" Carving Knife has a longer and narrower blade than a Cook's Knife. This allows for the knife to cleanly cut through meats. The pointed tip is designed to help guide meat away from the bone.
- WÜSTHOF'S best-selling collection for generations, CLASSIC full-tang knives are precision-forged from a single piece of an exclusive high-carbon stainless steel. CLASSIC knives feature a new handle design made of a highly durable synthetic material - Polyoxymethylene (POM) - which has a tighter molecular structure to resist fading and discoloration
- Full tang that is triple riveted to the handle for precise control
- Precision Edge Technology (PEtec) yields a blade that is 20% sharper with twice the edge retention.
- Tempered to 58° Rockwell
- Comfortable and highly-durable polyoxymethylene (POM) handle with a traditional look and feel, stickered with our red Trident logo
- Full bolster and finger guard
Historic Company Over 100 Years
Limited Lifetime Warranty
Made in Germany
country of origin:
Use & Care
washing machine safe: