ZWILLING Pro is the most-user friendly knife on the market. German expertise meets Italian design with this exceptional knife series. For home chefs on the hunt for an amazing all-rounder, the ZWILLING Pro knives are for you. Their innovative curved bolster acts as an extension of the hand, supporting the professional pinch grip for optimal cutting technique. Precision-forged from a single piece of steel, the ice-hardened blades are incredibly sharp, retain their sharpness longer, and will not stain or chip. Honed and hand-finished by the most-skilled artisans, the blades are remarkably sturdy, balanced and flexible. ZWILLING Pro knives offer full-edge utility. The whole length of the blade can be used for cutting and chopping, and the edge can be sharpened from bolster to tip.
The ZWILLING Pro 8" Smart Ridged Chef Knife features a unique ridge that pushes food away from the blade as it slices to prevent sticking. Perfect for cutting tough-skinned fruits and vegetables. Its curved bolter encourages exceptional cutting precision, safety and comfort.
- Made in Germany and designed in Italy by Matteo Thun
- Special formula high carbon NO STAIN steel
- Curved bolster guides grip; cut with improved precision, safety and comfort
- Whole length of the blade can be used for cutting and chopping
- Edge can be sharpened in full from bolster to tip
- Ice-hardened blades are incredibly sharp, retain their sharpness longer, and will not stain or chip
- Ergonomic polymer, three-rivet handle is perfectly bonded to the full tang
- 57 Rockwell Hardness
- Edge angle 15° per side (Santoku - 10°)