Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel, the fine-edge blades are perfect for precision cuts. The all-arounder 8" Chef's Knife is ideal for chopping herbs and dicing onions while the 5" Serrated Utility Knife cleanly slices through tomatoes. Perfectly peel apples with the small 3" Paring Knife.
The forged bolster construction seamlessly transitions from blade to handle for durability and balance. Comfortable to hold, the fully molded handle features a stylish, stainless steel endcap stamped with the single man logo, a Halberdier, who symbolizes the Forged Razor's superb quality at a remarkable value.
Henckels International makes essential kitchen tools every home chef needs. From steak knives to spatulas, every product boasts high quality at an exceptional value. Created in 1895 by Zwilling J.A. Henckels, this value-driven brand guarantees the same durability, design and ease of use for which the global company is known. Equip your kitchen with expertise with Henckels International.
- Set includes 3" Paring Knife, 5" Serrated Utility, and 8" Chef's Knife
- Fabricated from high-quality German stainless steel
- Forged bolster construction
- Ergonomic, fully-molded handle gives balance and comfort
- Stainless steel end cap featuring Henckels International logo
- Fine edge blade for precision cutting
- Dishwasher safe