Named for the classic cooking technique, this All-Clad Stainless 4515 6-quart French braiser is designed for searing, then slow roasting in sauces or gravy. With its wide, flat cooking surface, meat or vegetables can be easily browned or seared at higher temperatures. The pan's high, straight sides easily accommodate large cuts of meat and the addition of sauces or liquids. For slow roasting in the oven, use the rack to elevate the meat and the domed lid to lock in moisture. All-Clad's Stainless 3-ply cookware features a thick-gauge aluminum core that attracts heat fast, while the addition of stainless steel ensures even heat distribution for consistent results across the entire cooking surface. Even more, its stainless-steel interior with a starburst finish offers natural stick resistance, and it won't react with food, so there's no risk of food picking up a metallic taste. Made in the USA, the Stainless cookware offers warp-resistant strength, dishwasher-safe convenience, and can be used on any cooktop, including induction. Discover what it means to cook with All-Clad's most popular cookware collection, All-Clad Stainless.
- 6-quart french braiser with rack, wide cooking surface and high sides - perfect for searing then slow roasting with the domed lid
- 3-ply bonded construction consists of durable stainless steel encapsulating an aluminum core for even heating throughout
- Highly polished cooking surface with starburst finish offers stick resistance and easy maintenance, plus won't react with food
- Contoured stainless-steel handles permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets; capacity etched on base; flat stainless-steel lid
- Oven- and broiler-safe up to 600°F (without lid); induction compatible; limited lifetime warranty