From sweet to savory, this All-Clad Stainless 4612, 12" Oval au Gratin is ideal for preparing dishes like cobblers, baked macaroni and cheese, broiled fish, crabcakes and, of course, au gratin potatoes. This traditional French vessel features low, flared side walls and two loop handles to easily transport meals from oven to table. All-Clad's Stainless 3-ply cookware features a thick-gauge aluminum core that attracts heat fast, while the addition of stainless steel ensures even heat distribution for consistent results across the entire cooking surface. Even more, its stainless-steel interior with a starburst finish offers natural stick resistance, and it won't react with food, so there's no risk of food picking up a metallic taste. Made in the USA, the Stainless cookware offers warp-resistant strength, dishwasher-safe convenience, and can be used on any cooktop, including induction. Discover what it means to cook with All-Clad's most popular cookware collection, All-Clad Stainless.
- 12" oval au gratin with low, flared side walls and loop handles - perfect for creating au gratin potatoes or cobblers
- 3-ply bonded construction consists of durable stainless steel encapsulating an aluminum core for even heating throughout
- Highly polished cooking surface with starburst finish offers stick resistance and easy maintenance, plus won't react with food
- Contoured stainless-steel handles permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets; capacity etched on base
- Oven- and broiler-safe up to 600° F; induction compatible; limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA