All-Clad's Stainless 4807 7 Qt. pasta pentola, a 7 quart stock pot designed with a colander insert, enables easy lifting and draining of cooked pasta. This essential pan may also be used for steaming and blanching a variety of foods, including vegetables and shellfish. Additionally, making stocks becomes effortless by adding meat, seasoning and other ingredients to the insert which is then simply removed when finished, eliminating the need for straining. All-Clad's Stainless 3-ply cookware features a thick-gauge aluminum core that attracts heat fast, while the addition of stainless steel ensures even heat distribution for consistent results across the entire cooking surface. Even more, its stainless-steel interior with a starburst finish offers natural stick resistance, and it won't react with food, so there's no risk of food picking up a metallic taste. Made in the USA, the Stainless cookware offers warp-resistant strength, dishwasher-safe convenience, and can be used on any cooktop, including induction. Discover what it means to cook with All-Clad's most popular cookware collection - All-Clad Stainless.
- 7-quart Pasta Pentola with perforated insert - perfect for cooking pasta or steaming food
- 3-ply bonded construction consists of durable stainless steel encapsulating an aluminum core for even heating throughout
- Highly polished cooking surface with starburst finish offers stick resistance and easy maintenance, plus won't react with food
- Contoured stainless-steel handles permanently secured with stainless-steel rivets; capacity etched on base; flat stainless-steel lid
- Oven- and broiler-safe up to 600°F (without lid); induction compatible; limited lifetime warranty
- Made in USA